Friday, August 17, 2012

IAMPETH - Prologue


I had a great time in Milwaukee at the IAMPETH convention!  IAMPETH President, Debi Zeinert, organized a wonderful week for all the attendees. I have much to share, but because I haven't yet had a chance to unpack all my notes, handouts and work, this week's post will just have to be a prologue of sorts. In the photo above, I'm with fellow Calligraphy Guild of Indiana members Shirley DeHart and Jacquie Banks.   We are just about to hit the road for Milwaukee, picking up another CGI member, Julia Fish Thompson, on our way.  It will be their first IAMPETH convention.  

My classes for the week:

Script in the Copperplate Style with Dr. Joe Vitolo
Free Your Hand with Pointed Pen with Barbara Calzolari
Pointed Pen Favorites-A Closer Look with Pat Blair
The Fundamentals of Flourishing with Jake Weidmann
Will Flourish for Chocolate with Kathy Milici

I will share about each class in the weeks ahead, but for now I have to get breakfast for this guy...

Matt leaves today to begin his junior year at Purdue.
sigh.
As usual, summer goes too fast!
Have a great weekend!!
xo
Jane

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jane, for keeping this experience alive! It was an amazing week! XOXO J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jane you went to Copperplate heaven ...sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jane,
    It was so nice meeting you in Milwaukee. I'm now filled with knowledge! Well, maybe it is just sensory overload from Dr. Joe's class!
    Enjoy your Purdue experience! Boiler Up!
    Agnes

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments and love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails