Friday, February 22, 2013

Calligraphy Flourish Friday - Logo Design

Whenever we stay at a place that has a book for guests' comments, I have fun writing the name of the property in the book rather than leaving traditional comments.  Moonshine Hill Inn is a special place, and we loved staying there.  It is in Leiper's Fork, TN - one of my and Tom's favorite spots. (I guess we should learn to like country music...)

The owner of Moonshine Hill loved the lettering in the guest book.  She tracked me down and asked me to create a design for her.  She wanted a hillbilly feel to the design, so I played around with different ideas.  I'll show you the finished design in a future post.

 I took this photo while we were staying at Moonshine Hill. (I did the lettering with a Zebra G and Moon Palace Sumi and then layered it in Photoshop. This isn't the design I did for the client.)  If you are looking for a special getaway, then I highly recommend Moonshine Hill.  (It includes breakfast at the famous Country Boy Restaurant in Leiper's Fork - yum!)  For all you Nashville folks, Moonshine Hill would be a great wedding or special event venue. For more info on Moonshine Hill, CLICK HERE.

There is a special, Creative Lettering book giveaway going on over at Martha Lever's blog.  Act fast, Martha will announce the winner tomorrow, February 23.  Hop over to Martha's giveaway blog post by CLICKING HERE.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Drive safely!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments and love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails