Thursday, April 23, 2009

Calligraphy for Ronald McDonald House

I volunteer my calligraphy services to the Ronald McDonald House of Indiana.  They present plaques to different organizations that are successful in collecting 1 million or more pop can tabs for the House.  Represented in this batch of plaques is 41 Million pop tabs!  The RMH of Indiana is a special place with an inspiring history.  One family's struggle has become a blessing for thousands upon thousands.  I hope you'll take time to read about it here

Check back tomorrow for Flourish Friday!

2 comments:

  1. what a generous way to use your beautiful letterforms, jane! i KNOW that they really appreciate your talents and the time that you're offering to them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful! Beautiful letterforms always take my breath away!!! And I am always breathless when I see your calligraphy--pant pant...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments and love to hear from my readers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails