These pieces were were lettered on cloth with a Windsor & Newton Series 995 1/2inch flat brush and fabric paints. In the image above, I used Tempera Poster Paints. I've been cheering for the daffodils as they try to make their way out of the cold, winter ground.
I miss living in North Carolina this time of year....daffodils galore!
"Sing" was done with Tulip fabric paint with some Pearl-Ex added.
Tulips will soon be popping up! This was done with Tulip fabric paint.
The cotton fabric was a little too thirsty.
I was really pleased with the Tulip fabric paint.
Here is a close up of a little flourish for you. (Maybe too close up!) I used a Hiro 700 nib, gouache for the purples and Pearlescent acrylic ink for the silver.
Tomorrow is the first day of spring!
Put a little flourish in your last day of winter!